The continuous evolvement of the healthcare industry comes with the surge of demands for nursing and health care professionals. In this regard, Compassionate Academy proudly offers certifications in different areas of health care and nursing.
Below are the certifications that we offer:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). This program is designed to help students acquire important skills in providing nursing care whether in the hospital or nursing home setting. They will undergo classroom and laboratory training under the supervision of clinical instructors.
- Certified Medication Technician (CMT). This type of program is modeled to provide students the skills in administering non-parental medications. They will also learn knowledge in medication administration in order for them to assist registered nurses, whether in an intermediate care or a group home, an individual home, and an assisted living facility.
- Sterile Processing Technician. If you are interested in working with a surgical team, then Sterile Processing Technician is the right course you need. Compassionate Academy offers a Sterile Processing Technician program. This program will provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills in performing all aspects of sterile processing functions, handling surgical instruments and sterile processing procedures.
- CPR or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Training. This program is designed for those individuals who want to know the skills needed in basic life and emergency support. Our highly competent CPR trainers are capable of providing the best CPR training as they possess the skills, real-life experiences and knowledge in emergency education. Our CPR has been certified by the American Heart Association.
- Our First Aid Program is designed to give students the skills and training which are important in providing immediate medical assistance during an emergency. This program is under the supervision of our Professional First Aid Trainer.
- American Heart Association
The license will be issued by the Maryland Board of Nursing.
We welcome questions and inquiries about our certification programs. Call us at 301-326-2222 / 301-332-9699 or you may send us a message through our Contact Us page.