Our Infection Control program is designed to provide students with the knowledge they need to learn how to prevent infection from spreading. They will learn how to avoid infections from surgery or catheter placement, keep bacteria from spreading among patients, and enhance antibiotic use.
This program includes discussion of the following:
- Infectious Diseases Processes
- Routine Practices and Added Precautions
- Evidence-Based Medical and Literature Searching
- Employee and Occupational Health
- Public Health and Education
- Management and Communications in Infection Prevention and Control