In order to be an effective healthcare professional, you need to know how to keep infections under control as well as understand the importance of keeping your patients’ information secure. Compassionate Academy is, therefore, happy to offer the following services:
- Infection Control. This program is designed to provide students with the knowledge they need to learn how to prevent infection in spreading from patient to patient. They will learn how to avoid infections from surgery or catheter placement, keep bacteria from spreading among patients, and enhance antibiotic use.
- HIPAA. Earning a certification in HIPAA compliance can make you very important in the healthcare industry. However, HIPAA requirements are quite complex. Compassionate Academy can help you with regards to this. We can provide you with HIPAA training so that you can ensure your patients’ information stays secure.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).This program is designed to help students acquire important skills in providing nursing care, whether in the hospital or in the nursing home setting. They will undergo classroom and laboratory training which are under the supervision of clinical instructors.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Training (CPR).This program is designed for those individuals who want to know the skills needed in basic life and emergency support. Our highly competent CPR trainers are capable of providing the best CPR training as they possess the skills, real-life experiences, and knowledge in emergency education. Please learn how to save the lives of those around you.
- First Aid Program. This program is designed to give students the skills and training which are important in providing immediate medical assistance during an emergency. This program is under the supervision of our Professional First Aid Trainer.
- Certified Medication Technician (CMT). This program is modeled to provide students the skills in administering non-parental medications. They will also learn knowledge in medication/administration in order for them to assist registered nurses, whether in an intermediate care or group home, individual home, and assisted living facility.
We welcome questions and inquiries about our services. Call us at 301-326-2222 or send us a message through our Contact Us page.